JapanWork, Inc. ("Company") believes that it is a social responsibility to properly protect customer information.
Therefore, we comply with the personal information protection laws and other relevant laws and guidelines for the
information of customers who use “JapanWork” (“Service”) provided and operated by our Company.
In order to use this service, you must read and agree to the Policy.
If there is a difference between Policy in Japanese and Policy in English, Policy in Japanese is considered right. If you want to check Policy in Japanese, please click this link.
In this Policy, "personal information" means personal information defined in Clause 2, Section 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“Personal Information Protection Act").
In this Service, our Company will collect the following personal information from our customers.
Date of birth
Residence card information
Other information that the customer enters into our registration form
1. Our Company will not use your personal information acquired through the use of this Service beyond the scope of the purpose of use without your consent. Our Company will properly handle personal information acquired by our Company within the scope of the following purposes.
2. When permitted by law, the Company may mutually provide personal information with partner companies or other third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose set forth in the preceding paragraph.
1. About cookies and localStorage
Cookies and localStorage are the information recorded on the hard disk of the computer, and it can usually be disabled by your browser settings. If you refuse all cookies and localStorage, part of JapanWork’s service may not be available.
2. About opting out (invalidation) of cookies and localStorage
If you want to disable the behavioral targeting advertising service by cookies and localStorage information, please visit the opt-out page below and follow the instructions.
(The opt-out feature may not be available when accessing from a mobile phone)
【Opt-out pages outside of JapanWork’s service】
Adcloud, Inc. http://www.indival.co.jp/corporate/policy/adcloudoptout/
Yahoo Japan Corporation http://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/index.html
Silver Egg Technology Co., Ltd. http://www.silveregg.co.jp/privacypolicy/cookie.html
Scigineer Inc. http://www.scigineer.co.jp/privacy/optout.html
FreakOut Holdings, inc. http://js.fout.jp/info/privacy.html
i-mobile Co., Ltd. http://www.i-mobile.co.jp/optout.aspx
Geniee, Inc. http://geniee.co.jp/optout.html
Omnibus K.K. http://e-omnibus.co.jp/privacy.html
F@n Communications, Inc. https://nend.net/privacy/explainoptout
Our Company will properly obtain personal information and not by false or other fraudulent means. If our Company acquires your personal information by means other than by using this Service, our Company will notify or announce in advance its purpose of use.
This Service incorporates the following information gathering module to analyze user information.
Along with this, our Company will provide user information to the following information gathering
without including personal identification information and the collected information is managed based
(1) Name of information gathering module
1 Google Analytics
(2) Provider of information gathering module
2 Google, Inc.
Our Company will not disclose or share personal information with third parties unless the customer consents, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases will be excluded.
1. If you would like to request disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of the personal information that you
provided in writing, please mail the application form specified by our Company along with the necessary documents for
identity verification (If the request is made by an agent, confirmation of being an appropriate agent).
If requesting for disclosure or notification of purpose of use in writing, a fee in the amount of ¥1,000 (including tax)
will be charged for each application.
2. Our Company will disclose personal information, etc. within a reasonable range if you mailed an application according to the previous section and when your identity is verified. However, the information will not be disclosed if the Company is not obligated to disclose information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
3. When there is a change in the municipality or other names, postal code, name of financial institution, or expiration date of credit card, etc., and if the information is necessary for paying for our Company’s fee and if the change is obvious, our Company may correct the registered information to the information after the change.
1. When our Company is asked by the user to correct the personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Act for the reason that the personal information is not true, and if it is requested to suspend its use based on the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance or the information has been collected by false or other means of fraud, necessary investigations will be conducted without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user, and based on the result, the personal information will be suspended or deleted, and the user will be notified accordingly. If it is decided not to suspend or delete on the basis of a rational reason, we will notify the user to that effect. 2. If our Company is not obligated to make corrections or discontinue use under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws, the provisions of the preceding paragraph will not apply.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints regarding the handling of personal information or other
matters regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following :
Japan Work Inc.
Our Company shall review the operation situation regarding the handling of personal information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy without the prior consent of the customer if necessary. This revised Policy will take effect immediately after publication on our website unless otherwise specified by the Company. If you use this Service, you are deemed to have agreed to the latest Policy, so please be sure to check the latest Policy before using this Service. However, when we make changes that require our customers' consent under the law, we will obtain your consent according to the method defined by our Company.
Date of enactment [2019年5月29日]